Tech blogger and problem solver, I share hands-on experiences, insights, and practical solutions to real-world technical challenges. Backed by strong expertise in Microsoft technologies — including Power Platform, SharePoint, Azure, RPA, Copilot, AI/GenAI agents, and Python automation — I write about the issues I encounter in my day-to-day work and how I solve them. My goal is to support others in overcoming similar roadblocks and and make a meaningful contribution to the tech community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Building Secure Azure AI Foundry Agents with Managed Identity
The credential problem nobody wants to own Every team that connects an Azure AI Foundry agent to Microsoft Graph, SharePoint, Outlook, or...
-
• SharePoint REST service architecture-2013 SharePoint 2013 introduces a Representational State Transfer (REST) service that is compar...
-
To retrieve a list of users who have both PowerApps Premium and Power Automate Premium licenses, you can use a PowerShell script. Below is...
-
🧩 How to Convert a Complete Flask Project into a Distributable .exe File Using PyInstaller Flask is a popular Python web framework, but di...
No comments:
Post a Comment